No products in the cart.
Soya Milk Powder is the vegetable protein ingredient used in fabrication of therapeutic and dietetic foods and some of the primary characters in such foods are:
- Low Residue High Fibre Lactose-Free
- Low Residue High Protein Gluten-Free
- Low Residue High Calorie Cholestrol-Free
- Low Fat Bland Phenylalanine-Free
- Low Sodium Alkaline Fat-Free
- Low Carbohydrate Non-Allergenic
Among the wide-spread conditions, where these foods would be of value are:
|Malnutrition||Coronary Heart Disease||Diabetes||Gastro-intestinal disorders|
|Hypertension||Kidney dysfunction||Lactose intolerance||Liver cirrhosis|
|Food Allergy||Obesity||Balance Diet||Menopausal Disorder|
Soya milk powder is produced using sound quality principles to ensure the consistency, safety and performance of the product.